Saturday 20 October 2012

Miss KG

I just wanted to share two of my favourite shoes from Miss KG at the moment.

Working with shoes all day just makes me want to buy so many of them and of the perks of the job is that I get to try them all on when they come in , only problem is I never want to take them off.

One of my favourite Miss KG shoes at the moment is called Harlequin.
Lots of customers ask me what these are like to walk in and the honest answer is that they are like walking in a wedge, they are actually really nice to wear and can imagine them not killing my feet on a night out.

I love the studs on the back of these the most and that there is an ankle strap, my feet always slip out of heels because of my high arch and it's really difficult to find shoes I love with a strap to hold my foot in.

I am also loving these boots by Miss KG called "Fuss"

You might be able to tell that I have a bit of a thing for the studded look. I think these will look great with skinny jeans or leggings and a biker jacket. 

There is a strong possibility that these are going to be my go to boots for the winter. 

Are there any Miss KG shoes/boots for AW12 that you're loving at the moment?

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment