Friday 19 October 2012

Kurt Geiger

Hello :)

It feels like ages since I've done a blog post and have lots of posts coming this weekend :)

This post is dedicated to my job. At the moment I'm working at Kurt Geiger until I find the right graduate job/get into the police force.

Now ever since I got my first part time job working at Faith Shoes I have developed an unhealthy shoe obsession and my bank account does not thank me for this.

Since I've worked at Kurt Geiger this has got sooooo bad and my discount is still not activated (silly HR!! ). But we are meant to wear heels to work so my manager got me some and I am extremely excited to have bought some lovely Nine West Heels which I have to say are THE most comfortable heel I have ever worn and since I wear them for many hours running backwards and forwards to the stockroom this is saying something.

These are my gorgeous shoes from Nine West called "Drought" 

I'm slowly getting used to this walking in heels thing, I've never been very good but things are improving and my shoe collection (that was already rather large) is growing and welcoming in some new members of the family!

What are your favourite Kurt Geiger shoes at the moment? 

Susan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment