Sunday 2 September 2012

Sorry!

It feels like forever since I last did a blog post and a lot has happened... so this is going to be a very quick catch-up and hopefully the start of more products reviews and frequent blogging!

So since my last post I have GRADUATED! It was a truly amazing day and I got really spoilt by my family. the week after graduation my daddy took me to London and treated me to lunch at the Ivy which was AMAZING. I've never tasted food so good and the service was faultless... now I thought that was my graduation treat but next stop was the Mulberry store.... where I was bought a lovely mulberry handbag (the bella hobo) and an equally as lovely mulberry purse which is bright pink and the love of my life! (a separate post for these with pictures is to come :)) Needless to say I was one very happy girl!

(It's me in the middle!)

After graduation things got a bit boring and there was a lot less excitement! I've been for lots of assessments and interviews for graduate jobs and am still in the process of securing my dream job... partly because I have no idea what that is!

Now the reason I've been so busy is that I'm currently working to jobs to resemble some full time sort of job. I work for Kurt Geiger as a sales assistant, which is fab as we have to be glammed up for work and well tbh I have a bit of a thing for shoes seeing as my teenage years saw me working for Faith shoes! So that part of my job I love and my shoe collection  has already grown, but I hate some of the other aspects especially rude customers, but am learning to deal with them!

I am also a bar assistant working things like weddings at a golf and country club.... now this job I LOVE it is so much fun and I work with some amazing people who just make me laugh all night, but there are never many shifts and hours are so unpredictable so it's an as and when kind of job.

Thats about it for now I'm busy working hard and get to have a family holiday at the end of the month just after my birthday which I'm looking forward to!

Soooooo coming up.... lots of she reviews... looking forward to showcasing my NineWest flip flops and some delightful pictures of the new love of my life (My Mulbs of course!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment