Wednesday 4 July 2012

Update :)

Life has been very hectic at the moment and it doesn't leave much time for hobby's :(

I've just finished university and have no idea what I want to do with my life, so at the moment I'm working two jobs for the summer while trying to figure out my life!

The plus side of that is that I now work at Kurt Geiger which has kick started my shoe addiction! The down side is that I am also working an evening job which is draining me of my energy but is also great fun as I work behind a bar with a lot of great people :)

But my evening job bans nail varnish :( so I'm finding myself painting my nails at 7am before my day job and trying to drive to work without smudging them and then frantically trying to remove it at 6pm before starting my evening job so all the fun in painting my nails is removed :(

But I indulged at the weekend and on my way to work popped into boots and had a little look at their new Essie stand... I haven't bought an Essie varnish because they are a bit on the pricey side but I decided to treat myself to one and luckily I've had a few days off this week and really love the colour I bought

Here are a few snaps- the colour I chose is Lovey Dovey which is a lovely barbie pink and is the colour I'm going to wear when celebrating my one of best friends 21st on Saturday night 

Sorry for the bad picture I am still to unpack my camera even though I've been home for a month!

That picture is with 2 coats of the colour and one coat of a nails inc topcoat.

I've had this on since Sunday night and it is yet to chip as well which is brilliant as I HATE chipped nail varnish with a passion!

Next week is a big week for me and I still have lots to do... I am graduating university! There will hopefully be lots of pictures to show everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment