Saturday 2 June 2012

NOTD: Polka Dots!

I am really proud of these nails!

I've never been very good at doing nail art type things with my nails, tbh I'm not that good at painting them either it usually looks like a child has painted them, but I think these turned out pretty okay :)

I used a Models Own pastel pink and then one of my many french manicure whites to do these nails and I think with practice they are going to look even better in the future.


They were really easy to do. I started by applying a base coat and then I painted alternate nails pink and white. Once these had dried I used the smallest brush I had dab the polka dots on starting from the middle and working outwards.

I think they look okay and I have already decided that these will be done in pale blue next!

Has anyone got any other easy nail art ideas??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment