Sunday 17 June 2012

MIA

So... since my last post I have been really ill, and the past 3 days are the first days where I've started to feel slightly normal again. I think it is a mixture of a bug, not looking after myself properly at uni and not sleeping much because of finals and it all took it's toll but hopefully I'm over that now and on the mend!

I owe a special dedicated post to a special friend of mine so I won't talk about her and her blog here, but if she reads this she knows she will be getting her own post soon :)

I've spent today having a little lay in as I've started my evening summer work again, and last night we had a very big wedding and took £6000 on the bar!! Now the drinks are pricey (Vodka+Lemonade is £4.50-  Vodka+ Redbull is £6.50 and a Jagerbomb is £6!!) but apparently last night was the most we have taken in years in a 5 hour period on the bar!

Anyway the point that I've started working evenings again is that all nail varnish is banned :( so I've started to give up already doing nail art as I'm having to paint my nails and remove my nail varnish almost daily (I'm painting them as I also have a different job during the day part time)

So today I've done a bit of a plain and boring nails of the day but I actually really like them, it was the colour I had put on in gel last year for my holiday so it puts me in the summer mood.

So the colour is an O.P.I one (I <3 O.P.! nail varnish and aim to own a lot more!) and is called Koala Berry- and looks like this is in the bottle:

It goes on really nice and I love that the brushes in the O.P.I polish are thick and that you can cover your nail in a swipe (this might just be me though as I have very small nail beds :()

And this is what it looks like on:

 Not a very good picture (still haven't gotten round to unpacking from uni properly so not sure where my camera is )

All in all I love the colour and thankfully it can stay on for a few days before my next shift :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment